Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is that Orange aura glow around sorcerers arms?

Enragedmaster
I've seen alot of sorcerers have an orange glow aura on their whole arm! What is that? And how do you get it?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    its the Magelight (mage guild skill) .. on my toon is appears orange only for a few seconds after casting then it fades to a basic blue glow
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Enragedmaster
    How come? When i use the radiant magelight i only see it spinnning without any orange colour :/
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    IIRC its the Empower buff, the same thing you get from casting Wrecking Blow.

EDIT: NVM, thats a glow on the weapon itself, I do remember it is one of the buffs you can get.
    Edited by CP5 on August 4, 2015 2:31AM
  • Enragedmaster
    Even when i use the empower buff i literally dont see any orange glow...
  • Vlor
    Vlor
    ✭✭
    I want to know too, seen some people with it, looks cool. :D
  • Enragedmaster
    Anyone enlighten us?
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After checking I think this comes from the Atronach cp tree, rank 10 Retaliation.
  • wrathofrraath
    wrathofrraath
    ✭✭✭
    Are you referring to pts or live ? Im pretty sure on pts they added the glow to signify when you proc might of the guild now.
    Vokul Lovaas - V16 Magicka Dragonknight
    Vokul Vol - V16 Magicka Nightblade

Order of Mundus - NA DC

DK heals OP
  • Enragedmaster
    CP5 wrote: »
    After checking I think this comes from the Atronach cp tree, rank 10 Retaliation.

Ill confirm and let you know
  • Enragedmaster
    CP5 wrote: »

Confirmed , Its indeed from the atronach rank 10 skill , thank you
  • King_Merrygold
    I do not have anything in the Atronach tree, and my arms glow bright orange.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It could also the the empower buff, I think. It came up the other night when someone had it glitched and on their arms for a while.
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed I got an orange glow on my nb's arms ....... only since I put her in Ashen Grip armour. Which might not be the best armour in the game but boy its fun when she breathes fire and glows! And surprises the bejasus out of people!
    Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU