The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Making IC Trophies Tradeable - Question

MissBizz
MissBizz
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey there, I had to hop in an out of ESO Live since well, I was at work... but as I'm watching it now I was wondering something..

When the new recipe fragments came out, it was noted they could be sold on guild stores but most people could not find them as it was listed as a Trophy. Sure, we found a handy little add-on that could list trophies in guild store, but not in the base game. It was brought up to make the new IC trophies tradeable, and Brian mentioned trading them with other players or selling them on the guild store.

Please make sure everyone can actually find them in the guild store.

And if someone knows how to find trophies in guild stores without add-ons, let me know please.
Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord