The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elderscrolls ≠ Farmingsim | PTS->The game goes in the wrong direction!

Rhakon
Rhakon
✭✭✭
When i think of Elderscrolls i get the feeling of a big wonderful and dangerous world full of big Adventures little stories and quests spread over the lands, ultimate decisions, GOOD AND BAD, funny little moments upto huge epic battles....

But what should we do to stay strong and can play competitive in PVE and PVP?
We are forced to do this!

hear to the music! everything is epic with the right music!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp3Eg2WYZOQ

There is so much potential, so many things in the game are very good, but this systems turning the game into an grindfest makes me sad.

Farming should be part of an MMO but not the Maincontent.

First we have to farm for Championspoints, now we will have to farm TV-Stones and Championspoints, the Helmsets again at V16 and unrelistic amounts of materials for crafting gear...

In what aspect of the game we are supposed to PLAY the game instead of grinding any points like farmers harvesting corn?

What will i do when i have the gear from IC? farm more? yes more CS-points to stay competitive....

Farmarama here we come...
Edited by Rhakon on August 6, 2015 2:50PM
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great post. I agree/endorse this message.
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indeed... farmarama.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

• washlov
    washlov
    ✭✭✭
    bring the feel of elder scrolls and the game will rise
  • Rhakon
    Rhakon
    ✭✭✭
    washlov wrote: »
    bring the feel of elder scrolls and the game will rise

yes