The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Attribute/skills spread and weapon swap for night blade wood elf archer

wearepirates
wearepirates
Soul Shriven
I've heard lots of different things about skill and attribute spread for a wood elf nightblade archer. What is the best route to go down? I am currently level 17 and I'm still pretty unsure of how best to spend the points! I'm fairly even spread between health, stamina and magicka at the moment and I've heard that is bad. Also, what weapon swap would you suggest and what armour type (currently full medium) would suit me?
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do what ever you like while lvling it doesent matter at all you can respec anytime and the game is made so hillariously easy that one skill is enough to get to 50 (even v14) without hasitation ...
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Sord
    Sord
    ✭✭✭
    Best to have a 5-1-1 armor set up for leveling, in your case 5 med, 1 heavy, 1 light armor pieces so you can level them all up as you go, just in case you ever want to change it to HA or LA down the road and if you level undaunted then you can use the passive that gives added bonuses for wearing a 5-1-1 setup.

As for stats and you are currently stam based to get more optimal performance at higher levels I would recommend doing quarter of your points in health and the rest in stam. Stam increase the damage of your stam abilities, as well as gives you a bigger pool to pull from for your primary attacks and since you are focused on stam attacks this increases your damage. The reason for the health is that you will need some in health to keep your HP high enough that you don't get one shot when doing dungeons and this will help with that.

But like the previous poster said you can always respec at any time.
    www.fateslegacy.com Share your build or find a build here at Fate's Legacy!
    -This is your life and its ending one moment at a time-