Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crystal Frags proc much less now?

maxlacab16_ESO
maxlacab16_ESO
✭✭✭
I have noticed in IC that Crystal Frags on my Sorc only proc about half as much as they normally do. Anyone else notice this?

Best Answer

• AzothOTGB
    AzothOTGB
    ✭✭
    I played some more on the PTS tonight on a sorc and really didn't see any significant reduction in the CF proc.
    Azoth of the Great Beyond | V14 | Ebonheart Pact | PC / NA
    Guild Leader of The Dragon's Heart
    Formerly of CM500 & Pride
    Wabba 1.0 Certified
    Answer ✓
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've had that Feeling as well but it could also be because the quickslot no longer gets highlighted, which I don't really like.
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately I have notice alot more frags so maybe. Must be ZoS way of saying sorry for the BE nerf whihc\ mind you I am still seeing players bolting all across the city with out stop so did the cowards skill even get nerfed at all along with damage shields cause I am still running into pleanty of sorc with 5 or 6 shields up and not die even with 5 guys on em.
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    haven't really noticed any change personally.
  • AzothOTGB
    AzothOTGB
    ✭✭
    I hadn't noticed too much of a change when I played on my sorc. I'll try it out more and will post what I observe.
    Azoth of the Great Beyond | V14 | Ebonheart Pact | PC / NA
    Guild Leader of The Dragon's Heart
    Formerly of CM500 & Pride
    Wabba 1.0 Certified
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know there is/was a bug where you could spam spells while hopping/LOSing your target and the proc would actually happen even though you never cast the spell. It could be that they finally fixed that, I haven't PvPed on my sorc in 3 months really so hard to test if there is a noticeable change.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't proc of of mage light any more. There is that.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately I have notice alot more frags so maybe. Must be ZoS way of saying sorry for the BE nerf whihc\ mind you I am still seeing players bolting all across the city with out stop so did the cowards skill even get nerfed at all along with damage shields cause I am still running into pleanty of sorc with 5 or 6 shields up and not die even with 5 guys on em.

This is now a nerf sorc thread.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • KingKush
    KingKush
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol can't even mention the word "Sorc" without it turning into "Nerf Sorcs" discussion. Anyone want to make a "How to counter Sorcs for dummies" video? It's clearly l2p issue.
    Xbox NA
    GT: Live Like Kure
    King Kush-MagSorc
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

5 or 6 shields? Lol.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KingKush wrote: »
    Lol can't even mention the word "Sorc" without it turning into "Nerf Sorcs" discussion. Anyone want to make a "How to counter Sorcs for dummies" video? It's clearly l2p issue.

Good idea, maybe I'll start to put one together :D
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont even know where to really begin? 5-6 shields? so I assume they are running:
    • Hardened Ward
    • Healing Ward
    • Harness Magicka
    • Barrier - Ulti
    • Bone Shield
    • DK pocket shielder for igneous shield?

You sir have a serious case of a serious disorder called L2P. Not every sorc is running around with 3+ shield, and 1 shield is for magicka only and the other is to mitigate stamina dmg. Please, do everyone a favor next time and before you hit "Post" make sure you reread what you have typed and they reread it again. After that hit the "X" in the top right of your screen and go watch tv.

Thank you!
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT