The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do I get "The Valley of Blades" or "The Reaper`s March Master Explorer" achievements on ESO PS4?

iPlayStation
I really want some new colors for my gear but the color I really want is the "Red Diamond Red" or the "Jode Red" colors so I can use them at a dye station, is there a recipe I can find to learn it more quickly,if not how do I complete these achievements.
iPlayStation

Best Answers

• Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those achievements are unlocked by progress in the Main Quest, and by finding all the scenic places in the Aldmeri Dominion's last zone. Play and explore as you normally would, and you will get them - these are easy enough to unlock.
    PC-EU
    Answer ✓
  • robot_camel87
    If you're character isn't an Aldmeri Dominion, then you'll have to wait till you get to Veteran Rank. Ebonhart is VR6-10 when you can access AD. I don't have a Daggerfall Character at VR yet, but I believe they go to AD at VR1-5.
    This one swears to drunk this one's not Julianos.
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want some new colors for my gear but the color I really want is the "Red Diamond Red" or the "Jode Red" colors so I can use them at a dye station

One thing to keep in mind about the dyes, they can look way different on different materials and racial styles. So, you might like one shade of red on one thing, but not on another. I do agree that there are some more vivid colors to get, but you may already have a red you might like on the armor you have now, but did not like on the armor you had before.

Also, the colors look different on the same armor depending on where you apply them. So you might get the shade of Red you like on one part of the armor but then you use other shades or colors on the other part. I apply them to all 3 parts then decide what part to keep a shade on, then try another shade on another part.

I tend to change my dyes every few days too.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"