The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 patch, thank you Zenimax

Keiro
Keiro
✭✭
I'd just like to personally display my appreciation of the work you've done so the latest patch is only added to what we've already downloaded. So Thank you. Keep up the good work! Enjoying playing the game so far and looking forward to the Imperial city dlc, despite being a squishy magica build templar.
Great community on the forums too, which makes the overall experience even more pleasant.
  • Adamsy
    Adamsy
    yeah i was so happy not to have to re download 15 gig :) only needed 1.3 gig so yup well happy.
  • ArmaniZeShep
    Still won't be playing until later tonight, but at least it's because I need sleep and not because of a ridiculous wait time. Thanks Zenimax! You still suck though......
  • scrzorz
    scrzorz
    Still won't be playing until later tonight, but at least it's because I need sleep and not because of a ridiculous wait time. Thanks Zenimax! You still suck though......

Dude you got issues to solve
  • requin02
    requin02
    ✭✭
    Yes thank you it went without a hitch, 10 min to prepare and 5 to download 1.x gb instal 10 sec and I am on!
  • CowOfLove
    CowOfLove
    Happy with Zenimax, now Sony just need to pull their fingers out. 45 minutes to download 1gb. Joy
  • SevrenNiarb
    Wow, you are happy?

Try to send some IG Mail and watch the game crash...

Good Job!
  • aaron0097
    aaron0097
    Soul Shriven
    Had to download 16gb again for some reason as have loads others
  • threefarms
    threefarms
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, Zenimax still sucks. My patch is 16 gbs. I won't be playing until tomorrow. Don't you just love technology?