The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade or Sorc for PvP?

Morguloth
Morguloth
✭✭
Newbie here, leveling a Sorc (Daedra and Dark Magic) and a Nightblade (Shadow and Siphoning) atm and wondering which would work better in PvP?
I like the Sorc with the pets but I'm guessing Sorcs might be easy kills and my Nightblade is fun too with the Shades and cloaks, just wondering which might work better for endgame?
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcs are no easy kills. Most sorcs I encounter have such high shield, and when it's down they boltstrike away and come back with full health and more shields.

But I think both are fun to play with depending on your playstyle. NB is really fun though except when you make a one-shot kill build. To be honest, that gets old quick.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."