The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changes I'd like to see in 2.1. with Cyrodill and AP

mclegg721
mclegg721
✭✭
Currently there is absolutely NO incentive to actually play in a normal campaign.
AP is completely useless and can only be used to buy bags that are VR14.
There is no longer any reason to get emperor because once you lose it, there is no longer any passives.
Essentially there is no rewards for actually playing a campaign.
The end of reward campaigns may still be there. but who will want to go for that if they can just go farm Tel Var stones and get good gear.

I feel like this is *** poor planning on ZOS' behalf.

Suggested Changes

1) make AP convertible into Tel Var Stones
and/or Make Vr15-VR16 versions of the AP bags.

2) keep Former emperor passives because honestly it's not that big of a deal It's like 12 ulti off of a 250 ulti cost.. and even less for something that cost less ulti.
and the regen of 2 percent for each stat is hardly anything of importance.

Cyrodill (Imperial City) is essentially a big pve fest in the PTS. killing daedra for Tel Var Stones... what's the point of actually playing in the campaign other than to keep the precious PVE land they created open.
  • ShadoPanauin
    ShadoPanauin
    ✭✭✭
    mclegg721 wrote: »
    1) make AP convertible into Tel Var Stones
    and/or Make Vr15-VR16 versions of the AP bags.
    I like this idea.
    mclegg721 wrote: »
    2) keep Former emperor passives because honestly it's not that big of a deal It's like 12 ulti off of a 250 ulti cost.. and even less for something that cost less ulti.
    and the regen of 2 percent for each stat is hardly anything of importance.
    I'd rather see people on even footing than not.
    Edited by ShadoPanauin on July 29, 2015 12:44AM
    R.I.P. Million Reasons to Bomb, he triggered ZOS

Characters:
    Million Reasons to Rename - AD Magicka Nightblade
    Lúcio C - AD Stamina Sorcerer
    slaughterfishlivesmatter - AD Stamina Nightblade
    Million Reasons to Rake - DC Stamina Sorcerer
    Shadopandauin - EP Magicka DK
    Million Reasons to Lag - EP Magicka Sorcerer
  • mclegg721
    mclegg721
    ✭✭
    There will never be even footing anyways because of the current champion system.
  • Sile
    Sile
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice to be able to use AP to buy dungeon / trials / VDSA gear, or if the current AP sets didn't suck. IDK about you guys but in all my time /played on Gondor 80d, maybe 5%, would be spent doing dungeons and stuff.
    Gondor
    Stamplar
    The Kelly Gang
    Eternal Dear Leader of Bad People on a Shortbus
    OG Daggerfall Covenant