The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What's The Best PvP Build for a DK?

WickedPenguin69
WickedPenguin69
Soul Shriven
Hey guys, haven't played ESO since beta and I was wondering what a solid build for a DK would be for PvP?
  • puffy99
    puffy99
    ✭✭✭
    I would watch a DK pvp video on Youtube or such. Depends on if you are going Magika/Dest or Sword/Sh.

I have found I need Dragon's blood and the rock spell/shield cast. *whatever it's name is
    basically on the first bar since I am using it so much and don't want to switch off RML or Inferno.

Then flame lash, and the fire burst spell. Wish we had 6 spots for MoltenA, but we don't.

You pretty much can hang with anyone 1v1 with that setup and sometimes 1v2 but your burst damage is what is lacking.
    For the ULT in PVP I have been using Dragons Leap since the ULT is less and it has AOE knockdown. Plus it is just kick-ass fun to jump in and stomp 3-5 people. The problem then starts when you try not to die. Haven't tried the keep leap yet, I gather we can still do it.

If we had a burst skill it would be epic.OP.

• zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally since asking on here/watching videos my setup is.

Orc dk (really wish I used imperial but orc looked cooler!) heavy juggernaut armor

2h main, bow backup. All points in stamina.rings and necklace are all focused on increasing attack damaged
    damage.

Start with bow, skills are green blood, hardened armor, venom arrow, arrow that knocks back opponent which I can't remember the name of, molten weapons, and ultimate is corrosive armor (100% armor penetration)

2h setup is critical rush, executioner, flame sword, uppercut, greenblood, ultimate is banner of might.

Basically, use bow heavy + venom arrow, when opponent gets near use hardened armor, then the knockback arrow which sends them 6m away and you 6m back. Swap setup and use critical rush, heavy attack, then uppercut and heavy then flame sword and just spam uppercut until low on health, finish off with executioner.

Apologies for any spelling mistakes and forgetting some names, using my phone atm
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basically a choice between:

Stamina: 2handed/Bow

Magicka: Dest Fire Staff (primary weapon)/ Sword+Shield 5 light armor/2 heavy or 5 light/1med/1heavy

Magicka: Sword + shield (primary)/ Dest Staff 5 heavy/2 light

Basically for the magicka's one does more dps and has better ranged damage and the other is a tank which cc's and dps with whip.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...