The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Siege cap, 20 to many?+ assault+support passives need altered.

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
currently it is far easier to assault and take a keep then it is to defend and hold a keep due to how the landscape is, placement of resources and the biggest one, the amount of sieges one can put and how quickly they can decimate a keep. many times i'v seen it where a group of 6-8 people will lay down 20 sieges and immediatly tear open the walls and inner within 3 minutes and cap before anyone can even turn up to stop them.
this isn't even bringing into account the extra sieges they can plant on captures resources being a seperate total.
then there is the fact most keeps barely have space for placing 20 sieges without alot of them not being able to hit the intended area to begin with.

my solution to this is to reduce the cap by half for attackers, this will then give reason for siege protection as well as slowing down the time it takes to rip open a keep making it player vs wall.

the passives from both assault and support.

main focus being both [Reach] and [Combat Medic], these should be working only for keeps, resources and outposts the faction controls, give benifit for defending rather then both attackers and defenders gaining a fixed buff through most of cyrodiil. maybe even buff them slightly.

reason for these idea's is again, it is far to easy to attack and take keeps than it is to defend them. rarely a large defence effort goes well due to enemy having an advantage over you when THEY are the one not holding the keep.
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.