Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the best bundle to buy from Crown Store?

edfera123
edfera123
Hi guys! I just started playing ESO few days ago. Now, i am thinking to buy something from Crown Store.

What is the best bundle to get?

1. Adventurer Pack?
2. Digital Imperial Edition Upgrade
3. Starter Bundle
4. Starter Pack

thank you in advance!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me the absolute must-have (if you didn't get the pre-order bonus) is the Adventurer Pack, for the Any Race in Any Alliance upgrade. I mainly wanted it for my main character (DC Khajiit), but it's also nice to have that choice for my other characters. Even when I stick to the default alliance for a characters race I like knowing that it's my choice to do so and not what the game is forcing on me.

Second to that is the Imperial Edition. I got it as a bit of an impulse buy since I got the base game cheaply, but I've actually found it quite useful. In particular I made my crafter an Imperial which means I don't need to find or buy the expensive motif, and I've gotten a lot of use from the ability to change most equipment into the Imperial style. It's not my favourite style but I seem to have a knack for finding ugly equipment with good stats so it's nice to have an alternative. The cheap horse is nice too, but less of an issue now they're account bound.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • 99Mile
    99Mile
    The Imperial Edition has it's perk's. That been having a horse from the start instead of gathering up 10k or 45k to get a horse in-game. Plus the Imperial race is exclusive in a way, You don't see many people as an Imperial which makes been an Imperial quite unique.