The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

6 Member Guild looking to swap members with another to unlock Guild Bank

owenquillionub17_ESO
owenquillionub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I'm the leader of a small guild looking to unlock our guild bank. We're a middling-sized group of long-term friends who really just wants the convenience of a shared storage without the hassle of recruiting and trusting strangers (or just inviting random folk to fill out our ranks). The typical solution for this seems to be having each guild share members with no permissions so the two unlock their 10 Member features without really accepting any new members.

If you've got a guild with between four and nine members and want the guild bank, please send me a PM and we can swap invites.
Edited by owenquillionub17_ESO on July 26, 2015 5:38PM
  • Ethona
    Ethona
    ✭✭✭
    Good idea, and I hope some folks can help you out. I'd be willing to join the guild if it means helping you out. Also, I think ZOS has it setup so that if you lose members below what is needed for a guild feature than that feature is disable. Than again they could have changed that by now... You'd probably better off to grow your guild just enough to have the bank feature to be safe.
    Edited by Ethona on July 25, 2015 7:42PM
  • owenquillionub17_ESO
    owenquillionub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I appreciate the offer and we may yet take you up on that, but I'm hoping to kill two groups' birds with one stone. We're interested in the 'Skyrim with Friends' experience more than the MMO experience. We've all known each other for years, and we'd rather not face the decision between denying a new person bank access or risking said person wiping us out.

Dipping below 10 members does indeed restrict access, which is another reason I'd like to make a mutually beneficial arrangement with a small group in our situation - we'd all have good reason to stay in both guilds. We're essentially asking members to trade a guild slot for security, personal comfort, and the convenience of not dealing with the clunkiness of the mail system to trade stuff we don't need to each other.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am doing this as well.. I would just like enough people to open the bank and that's it. I have a couple of friends that I play with on the PC from time to time and the one guild we were in ZOS Customer Service changed the GM to someone else without sending an email to the current GM first and waiting for a reply. The new GM started taking everything that was worth anything out of the bank. Most of the stuff that was in there my friends and I had put in over the last year.

It was a small 50 member guild, so now they don't trust putting certain items in the bank for Any guild other than a tiny intimate highly secure one.

OP.. we can help each other out. I will send you a PM.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just sent you a PM @owenquillionub17_ESO

Let me know if you want to work together...or if you didn't get the PM.

GL and hope to be working with you!

PS. @Nebthet78 shoot me a PM if you want to do the same.
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H