The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game won't start

KoSeKu
KoSeKu
✭✭✭
Hi, i just downloaded the game on my new pc and tried logging in without any paymeny, a loading screen appeared and it kept forever. it wasnt frozen, the ring symbol was turning all the time and there was background music, but it never started the game. my older pc was a worse pc and i didn't have this problem on that pc. can u help me please, i wont buy gamecard untill this problem is solved.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Me too.I know it isnt my system cos it played the other day,even last night.A lot of people have this problem right now.Let's hope it gets fixed soon!
  • KoSeKu
    KoSeKu
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for letting me know im not the only one