The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Meridia's Order of Guardians (DC & Cross-Faction) Seeking New Members

• Morgis
    Morgis
    ✭✭
    Just dropped in an App. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    I'll see you app and raise you an approval! :) Let me know what your in-game name is and we'll get you an invite to the guild. Just send me a message or a friend invite to @zapranoth and we'll get you squared away.

Zap
  • Psychamok
    Psychamok
    Soul Shriven
    App submitted...in game name is @brainthong...thanks.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the app Psychamok! See you in game soon :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Thanks everyone for helping us grow during the past month. Labor Day is done and we're all back to our computers :) join us for some fun this fall!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Heading into another weekend of play :) Join in the fun, join MOG Nation!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    The White gold tower was fantastic this weekend. Plenty to figure out in there before you defeat the last two bosses, but well worth it!

Zap
  • cadmonkey
    cadmonkey
    Soul Shriven
    App submitted. looking forward to playing with you all.

@cadmonkey
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @cadmonkey
    Thanks for joining in! Hope to see you on mumble as well as our weekend group events :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    The weekend is coming up! We plan on delving into the Imperial City again on Saturday night.... join us :)

Zap
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just submitted my application. This guild seems like a good fit for my DC character.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @caroloces - Thanks for the app! Hopefully, I'll catch up to you in-game today! :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the responses we've received on the MOG website! We continue to grow, which means more options for our members each day :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Just achieved another vet level character! We just keep growing. Join in the fun :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Time to find a place to call home... Join us in time for our Saturday group delves :)

Zap
  • Noisivid
    Noisivid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subbed an App a few minutes ago. Hope to hear from you soon. ooh, shiny!!!
    Vogon Poet Laureate
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @Noisivid - Thanks for the application. I try to catch you for an in-game invite soon!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Another great weekend! We have more and more active members online at the same time. Thank you all for responding :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    It was another fun Saturday night with our group delve! Join in the fun, join Meridia's Order of Guardians today :)

Zap
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I am just returning to the game. I am a teacher and only really have time to play on weekends until the wife and I move. I am interested in PvP, grouping up, and be social on comms. I have a working mic and have most com programs.
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the reply Medivh50, I'd be happy to process your app through MOG Nation. With your schedule, it sounds like you'll fit in with the rest of us :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    We're planning a play-through of the new Orsinium content for the Extra-Life marathon. This year, the marathon in on November 7th! Please join in for this worthy cause :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Zapnar Stormcrow is nearly v4 now... I should start broadcasting gameplay again!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Thanks to those who have responded lately. We appreciate your involvement :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Another great weekend of team play. Join us and get ready for the new expansion :)

Zap
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, How many are you? :P
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @srlamasnrb18_ESO - Thanks for the query! Look for a PM :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    YES! Thanks to all who have responded this past week. We really appreciate your welcome addition to our guild!

Zap
  • temjiu
    temjiu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Zap! Returning Player, getting back into the ropes. Your guild sounds like what I'm looking for to get back into the swing of things. @temjiu
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the response Temjiu! Go ahead and place an app with MOG Nation and I'll process you through as quickly as I can :)

Here's a LINK for you

Zap