The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Meridia's Order of Guardians (DC & Cross-Faction) Seeking New Members

Zapranoth
Zapranoth
✭✭
Meridia’s Order of Guardians
A MOG Nation Guild

MOG Nation is an active multi-game community enjoying the adventures of Tamriel! We are part of the Daggerfall Covenant on the North American PC/Mac server, and we’re looking for YOU! We need members who are looking to take advantage of our casual environment within MOG Nation. If you’re just getting started in the game, or a Veteran with plenty of sage advice, we want you! We mainly concentrate on PvE content and 4-person dungeons while helping each other to veteran level. However, we also have an active group of PvP players who run "Friday Night Fights" in Cyrodiil! We now have an established core of veteran players, and run a weekly 12-person trials group. Join in the fun today!

Benefits of membership in MOG Nation:
A great multi-game community of casual (and not so casual) gamers who are fun to interact with!
  • Website & Forums
  • Discord voice & text server
  • Weekly scheduled operations
  • Active Streaming Community
We want you to join us by submitting your application at http://mognation.enjin.com/esoapp
Join us today, or contact @zapranoth or @Taaleen in game for more information.
Edited by Zapranoth on March 9, 2018 3:52PM
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    About Meridia’s Order of Guardians

Meridia’s Order of Guardians is a guild specifically tailored to the working adult and/or parent who cannot afford to spend countless hours on an MMO when life's priorities demand our attention. We are a coalition of parents, and professionals. Our guild offers an adult community that specializes in casual play and who want to enjoy The Elder Scrolls Online (TESO) without the pressures and time demands that other guilds sometimes inadvertently place on their members.
    We understand life has its challenges; family, careers, military, education, etc. All these things must take precedence over MMOs and gaming in general, although we manage to find some way to squeeze it in. As such, we will accommodate prolonged absences from the game without the need to remove you from the guild.

We are a part of the MOG Nation gaming community which is committed to the following concepts:
    • Players with a mutual respect for each other
    • Having an open mind to the schedules of working professionals and parents
    • Encompassing a wide range of play styles from Hardcore to Casual
    • Players interested in ALL aspects of MMO game play from PvP to PvE to Crafting and Exploration
    • Players not afraid to branch out and try many different games
    • Community members that want to engage in productive discussions about the gaming industry

In short our guild offers the casual, laid back, & good natured enjoyment of TESO with like-minded adults. If you have yet to find a guild that feels like it is a good fit for both your personal and virtual life, please consider becoming a part of Meridia’s Order of Guardians!

Guild Structure and Leadership:
    Meridia’s Order of Guardians is run by a guild council, with the current Guild Master at the head. The current GM is @Zapranoth, who has been a member of MOG Nation since late 2012. @Taaleen is our highly respected 2nd in command. The rest of the Council is made up of veteran MMO players, and those with a high level of commitment to The Elder Scrolls Online.

Delves and Adventure Zones:
    We will become heavily involved with dungeon delves and adventure zones for all players to participate in. We encourage the development of raiding teams to advance their way through to the most difficult levels in the game. We encourage each team to develop their own personality and way of approaching game content as long as it does not violate the MOG Nation Code of Conduct.

PvP:
    Please understand that this is an emotionally charged aspect of any game, not only TESO. Individual as well as group PvP is encouraged as long as our policies are adhered to when dealing with the community at large. Remain courteous to other players in The Elder Scrolls environment through victory or even in defeat. Learn from successful tactics even if they are deployed against you.

Cyrodiil Conquest:
    Our chosen faction is the Daggerfall Covenant. There are plenty of quests and adventures we can do in small groups. As we grow in numbers, the guild will participate in conquests and sieges within the Cyrodiil environment. There are benefits to the guild for becoming successful in this arena. Remember, just have fun no matter what happens! We will encourage the development of raid groups for this purpose.

Trading:
    In the short term, we do not intend to become a “Trading Guild”. We will encourage the individual player to use the ability to join multiple guilds for this purpose. When we have more resources in the Guild, we may revisit this choice and weigh interest within the Guild.
    Edited by Zapranoth on February 17, 2017 10:41PM
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    We had a great time last night for our Saturday night session! Join in the fun!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    If you're new to the game and looking for friends to help through those delves as well as answers to questions, this is a good place to get established!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Our relaunch is picking up steam! Join us now to level up with the group!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Another great night last night. We are 7 members away from our first recruitment goal!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Getting ready for our marathon this weekend! Join in the fun!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    We had a fantastic marathon weekend while raising awareness for the ExtraLife campaign. Join us for our community!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Time to roll into a guild and get ready for the upcoming expansion. If you're new to the game, or a veteran with plenty of experience in Tamriel, we're looking for you to join us :)

Zap
  • Ghostbomber
    Ghostbomber
    Soul Shriven
    Just came back to ESO, looking for a fun guild to play with. If you still have room I'd love an invite! @Ghostbomber
    Edited by Ghostbomber on August 6, 2015 1:21AM
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    PM Sent, Ghostbomber :)

Hope to see ya soon.

Zap
  • jonpaul
    jonpaul
    ✭✭✭
    Are you guys DC only? My main is dc but have some alts scattered around here and there. I have 4 trade guilds im in but am saving that last spot for a PVE guild that i can really enjoy.
    WAR EAGLE
    I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments. -Jim Morrison
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @jonpaul - We all have alts in the rest of the factions :) I'm sure you will find several to level with in other areas.

Thanks for your interest, and hope to see you in-game!

Zap
  • Amstarr
    Amstarr
    ✭✭
    I sent one in. If you're interested add me in game my username is @Amstarr
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Thanks for joining Amstarr! Enjoy the community :)

Zap
  • Wuzzywezzer
    Wuzzywezzer
    Soul Shriven
    What timezone you guys usually on? Because I'm in Singapore timezone.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @Wuzzywezzer - we're mainly in the North American time zones Eastern to Pacific.

Zap
  • Vanstyx
    Vanstyx
    it keeps saying my email is in use >??
  • Vanstyx
    Vanstyx
    done my name is vanstyx hope to hear from you
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @vanstyx ok, I'll look for your app :)
  • Vanstyx
    Vanstyx
    thanks
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to another weekend of fun! We will be grouping for delves Saturday night. Join the team now :)

Zap
  • mrfr33z3
    mrfr33z3
    ✭✭
    Hey, Zap. I'm game (no pun intended). My app was accepted last night. Can you folks send an invite?

Much appreciated.
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    @mrfr33z3 - will do! I'll catch you online in just a bit :)

zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Our new members are already making a difference in the guild! Join in for more fun :)

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Less than one week to go till the expansion!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Get ready for another weekend by joining a team to help you through those public dungeons!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Imperial City! Join in the fun, join MOG Nation today :)

Zap
  • evaus
    evaus
    Soul Shriven
    Just put in my app
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    We see you Evaus! :) We'll get you processed and send out a guild invite... as soon as all the patching is done lol.

See ya soon!

Zap
  • Zapranoth
    Zapranoth
    ✭✭
    Nice updates to the game! A ton of activity in the new areas :) Join in the fun! We will adventure as a group in the new dungeons this weekend...

Zap