The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NA PC - Rawlkha in Reapers March - Stablemaster gone

Rinmaethodain
Rinmaethodain
✭✭✭✭✭
NA PC - Rawlkha in Reapers March - Stablemaster gone

Its been two days already.

Im getting worried.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL, I just looked for any threads on this and posted about it too. Guess you were writing this when I looked.

edit: As I noted this has happened before, but it was faction specific. DC Craglorn stablemaster disappeared, but not AD or EP. Which alliance are you playing?
    Edited by Ourorboros on July 23, 2015 5:01PM
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but i tried to place it in rather appropriate forum section. I think this place is checked by @ZOS more often than general discussion with its usual rabble. And topic here wont be piled under other threads as soon as in GD
    Edited by Rinmaethodain on July 23, 2015 5:01PM
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    He has disappeared on two of my toons. on another two toons I see him. I wonder if he is gone only on lower level toons.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • Meary
    Meary
    ✭✭
    AD faction if that matters, and I as well I have several characters with this issue at levels 20-45, all cannot find the stable master, very annoying. Also another Reapers March quest 'Questionable Contract' also has an NPC missing ( Sarolion ) so you cannot get Hoarvor chitin and you then cannot continue the quest. (others are jumping around as well so it looks like it is not just me).

What's up with this? are people killing these NPCs that should never (not programmed to) re-spawn and then don't ?

Please looking in to ZOS !
    Edited by Meary on July 23, 2015 11:52PM
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    I checked again, he was missing for all my characters, not just the low level ones. I think @ZOS has an issue with NPC's leaving the game, even when they know IC is coming soon.
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    make sure to send /bug every time you want to use stablemaster in rawlkha but he is gone
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe @ZOS_TristanK is on vacation...oh yeah they are all in Dallas for the convention :0)

DJ3_6mQmBY0JXAHZOeicFzl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1H6kmuBWtceBJ
    Edited by SLy_Kyti on July 24, 2015 6:57AM
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    I submitted a bug report, the response I had from them ZOS was:
    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited support team with your query regarding the stable master. I am sorry you experienced this issue.
    It is not known to us that the stable master is missing, we did not receive any reports in regards to this.

If you cannot find the stable master it can be a temporary display issue or a bug. To rule this out can you please
    do a soft reset.
    - Reloading by typing "/reloadui"
    - Logging out by typing "/camp" which will exit the game server. I recommend waiting fifteen (15) minutes before logging back in.
    - Make sure you start you game with no add-ons

What I found useful in this response, was the command /camp, which I have not heard of before.
    Edited by GlassHalfFull on July 25, 2015 5:08AM
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There is a certain item you can use to kill this NPC. I sent a report about it via the player I saw do it. Logging out and in brought me into a new instance where he was back. If he is not coming back, this prank might be wide spread, and players are killing him as fast as he appears.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    There is a certain item you can use to kill this NPC.

Perhaps the Toothmaul Gully Bear Trap?

• Ignotus
    Ignotus
    ✭✭✭
    What I found useful in this response, was the command /camp, which I have not heard of before.
    /camp is probably an alias for /logout or /quit. I think EQ probably started the /camp thing, at least that's where I first saw it. I don't think it does the same thing in ESO though, probably just logs you out as I've not tried it myself.
    Perhaps the Toothmaul Gully Bear Trap?
    I suspect he was being intentionally vague to avoid spreading the exploit/bug. I thought that particular item was just for looks and didn't actually do anything, but maybe I'm wrong, particularly in this case.
    Edited by Ignotus on July 27, 2015 5:30AM