The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

For the love of Talos please fix the PvP in combat bug before Imperial City

rordogg
rordogg
✭✭✭
I love this game and practically all I do is PvP but I am constantly having to deal with this bug still. My whole group can mount yet i'm still stuck in combat and have to run behind. Nor can I stealth almost half the time after combat. If i'm in the imperial city kicking ass and taking Tel Var stones I really don't want the end of me to be the fact the game bugged and I can't stealth when I need too. I'm surprised more people haven't been saying anything about this but it's been in game from what I can remember since launch. And it's still here. Is their any progress on this?
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess you play a healer.

Having healed an ally in pvp combat will keep you in combat state for up to 2-3 min after the allies you healed left the combat status.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once fell into the floor by a keep wall, half my body was just sticking out and i couldn't damage anyone or could they damage me.

It was funny when they brought the wall down and 'zerged' me.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let me guess you play a healer.

Having healed an ally in pvp combat will keep you in combat state for up to 2-3 min after the allies you healed left the combat status.

This^
    ZOS apparently hates PVP healers, loves to leave us at the back of the pack on foot. More than a little tired of it myself.
    Whenever my buddies get into combat when we're riding somewhere I have to stop and think..."is this worth getting off my mount for?"
    Kind of the wrong attitude to have to have as a healer.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talos? He ain't even born yet
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Focussed aim debuff put on an enemy player will also keep you in combat. Or poison arrow if you don't kill the opponent, even after the dot ran out. Caltrops having done damage, even after all enemies left the area. Way to many things. Don't know whether they will be able to fix it...
    Edited by Leandor on July 19, 2015 2:55PM
  • rordogg
    rordogg
    ✭✭✭
    I actually play as a tank and I swear I get this glitch more than anyone else. And it's to the point where I'll be dead and re spawn and after I do it STILL tried to tell me I'm still in combat. I mean come on I just got killed re spawned back at the gate and you still think I'm in combat and can't mount? It's getting really really frustrating
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep it's so annoying seeing all my group ride past me, while i have to run from one end of the map to the other!

Fix now please!!!
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its bad. A list of Cyrodiil bugs is around here somewhere. Just got done on Azuras the lag was 899-2100.
    Flawless was firing like a fast attack., Heals were taking place well after I cast them. Forget the horse drink a speed potion and be done with it. Or give us healers running shoes.Tanks to if they need them. GIve them heavy running shoes. If theses Issues are not addressed before IC it is going to be a blast to record on hitbox. All campaigns crashing and poof! its lights out charlie brown.

• whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the stuck in combat bug is a real pain, I still deal with it too. Cant mount up, cant go into stealth..

rordogg...why is that name so familiar, oh yeah the other night in PvP on PS4, your a VR14 DK Tank in EP, we killed each other a few times at your login gate since AD had all the keeps.. (Haderus campaign, I think)

"This Khajiit salutes you fellow warrior..you died well..."
    Kotaro Atani
    Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on July 20, 2015 1:28AM
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • rordogg
    rordogg
    ✭✭✭
    Haha yeah Haderus that would be me. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only V14 on the EP side but being outmanned on that server is honestly kinda fun even if I can't get past the gate cause of all you AD haha.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This need's to be addressed!!!

I can't even count how many time's i've been stuck in combat, what's worse is im playing SOLO!!!
    I think i know what the issue is. It's the problem with all DoT's in the game. I heavy weave with poison injection and whenever i hit someone and they get the health bug with a permanent DoT, i will be stuck in combat until this player die's. Sometimes this player will still have this DoT bug persist even after death!

I might as well throw away all DoT skill's because this only happen's with them. No wounder healer's feel this because they use many HoT's.

The one time i respec and start using my Master Bow i get this bug. So it must be DoT's.

So until someone DC's from an error code.. which is likely to happen when error's like these happen's, your stuck in combat. GG
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on September 15, 2015 3:27AM
    PS4 NA DC