The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Guardians of the Nine - Hired Trader, PvE, & PvP Daggerfall Covenant/Cross Faction Guild!

xXMaLaKaiXx
We are a fun and ACTIVE Daggerfall Covenant Guild that does both PvE & PvP! We also just purchased a Trader!!! We are looking for solid players n a few active players to play important roles such as PvP Group Leaders n PvE Dungeon Group Leaders. There are plenty of ways to rank up here n play important roles n make an impact. Want to play an active n important role in a large, ever growing n thriving guild? Join Today! Need help making gold? Join! Need help Leveling up? Join! Need help with a Quest or Dungeon? Join! Want a group to ride into war with in PvP? Join Today! We help beginners and veterans alike! We hold weekly raffles and recruiting contests with Many rewards including gold, werewolf n vampire bites, weapons, armor, and crafting materials to keep the guild always active and growing! If you are interested, leave your PSN ID or add xXMaLaKaiXx on the PSN with the message TESO and I will add you today! Let's get this guild growing! We have Blacksmiths and Enchanters to keep your gear optimal at the lower and higher levels.I will personally help anybody interested in joining wether its leveling or gold gathering. We also are still in the beginning stages of building and are looking for a few solid players to join n take lead as Officers n play other important roles in the guild so there are plenty of opportunities to contribute, rank up, n lead the Nine , turn us into a thriving guild! Get hold of me today and join the Nine!
Edited by xXMaLaKaiXx on September 25, 2015 10:35PM
  • Utopian_dream_26
    Utopian_dream_26
    Soul Shriven
    My psn is Utopian_Dream_26. I'm lvl 22 dragon knight. Level 9 smithing.
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Adding you now! Thanks for the reply btw. You won't regret it! Still seeking strong candidates to be the foundation of this guild! Anybody else interested?
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Still seeking new members to form the foundation of the guild
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Bump. Still recruiting
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Bump. Still recruiting
  • guerilla_10
    guerilla_10
    Soul Shriven
    Aloha,

Player from Hawaii looking for a guild, shoot me a invite, my username for ps4 is guerilla_10

Mahalo
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Aloha Guerilla. Invite sent. Hope to see you soon!
    Edited by xXMaLaKaiXx on July 20, 2015 1:24PM
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Always Recruiting
  • Mustidious
    I will gladly join. New to ESO, but veteran to MMO's. Level 12 Orc Templar. PSN Mustidious
    Mustidious - Orc Templar [DC] PS4
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Will send invite shortly. Glad to have you.
  • HassanSafa
    HassanSafa
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: HassanSafa95
  • Mustidious
    Will send invite shortly. Glad to have you.

Will the invite be there when I log in? I am at work until 6pm EST :-1:
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Should be. I am also at work till 9 pm est. Won't be home till 945ish but I messaged one of our council members n told him to send you an invite
    Edited by xXMaLaKaiXx on July 20, 2015 7:28PM
  • Mustidious
    Should be. I am also at work till 9 pm est. Won't be home till 945ish but I messaged one of our council members n told him to send you an invite

Awesome thank you
  • JohnnyT1000
    JohnnyT1000
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. If you're still looking for people I'd like to join up with your guild. My PSN is JohnnyT1000
    Thanks
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Invite sent =) Hope to see you soon. Still recruiting
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested =). Just hit level 42 yesterday.

Nightblade, DC

psn: jdmaya
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    I'll add you as soon as I get home from work. Hope to talk to you soon n Welcome! Still recruiting people!! Join today!
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Invite sent JDMaya. Spots still open. Still recruiting. Just got 50 members so store is up ! Let's keep building. Way to go everyone. Join The Nine today!
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Still recruiting reliable players
  • elliottsutterub17_ESO
    elliottsutterub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Eweezy1020 is my PSN... I am a lvl 40 Sorc Tank and would love to join.
  • Mevetel
    Mevetel
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 16 sorc atm.

Psn: Absolute_Absolem
  • GovernorNacho
    GovernorNacho
    Soul Shriven
    I'll join. Just hit level 10 so I'm ready to get into the dungeon/PvP and guild parts of the game!

PSN: GovernorNacho
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    All 3 of you fellas, invites were sent out! Hope to see you guys soon n talk about what you are looking for in a guild so we can assist you in your ESO needs! Thanks for your interest in joining Guardians of the Nine! We are still recruiting for anybody that is interested!
  • BloodAngel87
    BloodAngel87
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there I'm interested in joining if you're still recruiting.
    PSN ID - BloodAngel87
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Invite Sent BloodAngel87. The Nine is still recruiting n growing fast. Join today!
  • xXMaLaKaiXx
    Still recruiting
  • hellhaus89nub18_ESO
    hellhaus89nub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm interested in joining.

PSN: paythemedic

Thanks.
  • Zeroking1022
    Zeroking1022
    Soul Shriven
    Psn is Zeroking1022 NA server CST