Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Warminds are recruiting Pact members PvE--PC/Mac NA server

thejujubees
thejujubees
Soul Shriven
Just opened up recruitment for this guild. We are small thus far but I am confident that it will grow under my guidance. This is PvE oriented, working towards trials. Looking for active players that will focus on building the guild and establishing a necessary teamwork that will be used in end-game material. Players will need to be in the Ebonheart Pact, register with the guild site and have a mic to communicate through RaidCall. I have not established any officers yet so if you are interested in that, now is the time to inquire and join up. This is not my first time running a guild, with successful guilds ran in WoW, STO, EQ, and a couple of mobile games (CoC and The Hobbit). If you enjoy dungeons, raids, teamwork, the path to end game, and being in a structured but not demanding guild; reply to this post or send me a message in TESO @thejujubees. I hope to see you in-game!

Be Easy,

-juju
Edited by thejujubees on 16 July 2015 21:12
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to mention that prospective members will need to know whether you play on the NA or EU server. :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • thejujubees
    thejujubees
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Just wanted to mention that prospective members will need to know whether you play on the NA or EU server. :)

Ha! you are definitely correct there. Thank you.
    Edited by thejujubees on 16 July 2015 21:11