Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Helping others with bites.

JankH
JankH
I've noticed how out of hand the vampire bite scams are on console so I had an idea that could help people out. I was thinking of creating a guild meant only for vampires willing to give out bites for free - If any of you guys would like to help me with the guild then please message me on xbox live. My gamertag is JankH XVI and I'm on the EU server.

It would mean alot to me if we could make something like this happen so that we can help out other players. We need more people to join the dark side! >:D

Edited by JankH on 15 July 2015 17:52
PC EU