Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood and Thieves guild :D

Svartiloghin713
Who's all excited about the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves guild's coming to ESO? I've played The Elder Scrolls since Daggerfall and these guild's have always been one of my favorite experiences in the series with all of the dynamic quests, adventures and to be able to do things you can't normally do. They always have had memorable great storylines that I will play over and over. And I will play these storylines over and over on many of my toon's, I'm soo stoked. :smiley: Tell me what you think and what you are excited for... Happy Questing and Adventuring :wink:
-Stay silent and stalk in shadows my friend-

Spinaltâp....Vet 1....Faction: AD....Class: Nightblade....Console: PC....@PsychoFiend713
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am. :smile:
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Wooly1203
    Wooly1203
    Very excited. By far my favorite guilds
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm never excited bout content that isn't revealed yet (hypetrain). Just cause it is the dark brotherhood or the thieves guild doesn't mean it is good. Just as something new and unknown automatically has to be bad. I usually get exited bout content when I get to play it and avoid hyper-hyper-hype-trains at all times.

On second thought, I dislike recycling old content more then something new.
    Recycled content means it is either up to expectations or dissapointing. The expectations are so high that all they can do is reach up to them or fail doing so. Exceeding expectations is unlikely and nearly impossible. So in my opinion it is actually better to have new unknown content then recycled content.

Still, I'll be happy to see those guilds return. I just keep my expectations low and judge it when it can be judged.
    Edited by Ranique on July 12, 2015 11:07AM
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was excited about the Thieves Guild in March 2014. My excitement evaporated when I realized "it's planned after launch" meant "in 2017 if you're lucky".
    Edited by Rosveen on July 12, 2015 10:49AM
  • wo1313
    wo1313
    Soul Shriven
    im sorry but when is it coming? i hope not 2017 :')
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    On second thought, I dislike recycling old content more then something new.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I really hate it when I see people who get those words mixed up.
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • DuroNL
    DuroNL
    I want to see Dark Brotherhood NOW!!!! rather than later :smiley:
    way excited!!!
    Founder of Daedric Gore, Join us and 140+ members for Chaos! And Xbox an Ambassador
  • saintdundee
    saintdundee
    Soul Shriven
    HAIL SITHIS
    I am disapointed every time I play by my in ability to be in the brotherhood I hope when the creators do bring about the brotherhood the skill tree focuses on passive sneak attack damage and sneaking to cause enemies to lose sight of you. And please for the love of the gods the uniform shrouded armor they give their members
  • OdinsSon74
    OdinsSon74
    Soul Shriven
    @saintdundee. I completely agree. The dark brotherhood was my favorite too. And very much agree with the shrouded armor!
  • KewaG
    KewaG
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion the Dark Brotherhood Guild was the best guild quest line in Skyrim. Am I looking forward to it in ESO? Yes and no. Yes because it's the Assassins Guild and it was awesome and no because it's the Assassins Guild and I wonder why it wasn't included in the original game. Did they not want to include it in the original game? Was there some technical reason it wasn't included? Did they feel pressure from fans to add it? This makes me wonder about the quality of the "new" content. For now I remain hopeful that it'll be awesome but I'm preparing for it to...not be so awesome.

The Thieves Guild was fun as well, but I'm not as concerned with the way it'll turn out. My only question is, Nightingale Armour sets maybe?
    Nerf RNG! Nerf BoP! Buff Everything else!
    She won't leave me because I'm too ugly to kiss goodbye...
    *@KewaG - Steam and ESO. Write ESO Steam player in my comments if you want to be Steam friends.
    * PC/NA Megasever
    * Ebonheart Pact - Mostly
    * ESO is my first MMO
    * I like group dungeons
    * I Haven't played much PvP
    * Main: Golam Ralas
  • Adryssa_Joneley
    Adryssa_Joneley
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, very excited.. i can't wait for them to be in the game.
  • gkspcg_ESO
    gkspcg_ESO
    ✭✭
    It will be a nice addition to the game, if and when it's added. That being said I'm excited about it.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want Morag and Cammona Tong instead.

Morag with wits, Cammona with the chance of bribing guards. I thing both are way better than the DB and TG
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique