Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Creed Recruitment XBOX ONE (Ebonheart pact) ANY LEVEL

ItzZ_BLuE_XxXx
ItzZ_BLuE_XxXx
Soul Shriven
UPDATE
Dark Creed
When you hear the screams and you know not the direction of which they come, or when you feel the breathing down your neck but have no place to run to and hide. We are there, always watching, always plotting. questioning if you have what it takes to help yourself and destroy your enemies. most will fail, screaming desperately for help. But some will desire more... When you have no place to go, and when the fear is tearing apart your stomach and to the point where you cant breath, that's when you will see us, in the darkest corners, in every crevasse, after that.... you will see no light again.. only darkness....
We are The Dark Creed, We are the terror in the night..

Open recruitment.
We are looking for recruits (ALL LEVELS) to join us in the night, to fight and create destruction and mayhem across Tameriel!

Information
We are a PvE type guild. We do also take place in PvP occasionally
We're trying to recruit as much as we can. We have under 45 members and some necessities of being a strong guild

Important stuff:
System: XBOX ONE
Guild Name: The Dark Creed
Faction: Ebonheart Pact
Realm (NA/EU): North American and Australian
Timezone: ETC (UTC-5:00)

Information on joining
If you are wanting to join us please post here with your gamer-tag or message [GM] NateSlayer22, ItzZ BLuE XxXx [Creed Council], Melifu [Creed Council] on Xbox One for an invite.
Edited by ItzZ_BLuE_XxXx on 19 July 2015 03:28
  • JuJu_314
    JuJu_314
    Soul Shriven
    Im interested in your clan but.....I try to get on as much as possible but I am swamped at work some weeks, so I might play every other night or so. If that is ok, I am very interested.

GT: II Cr0ssFir3 II I = i's 0 = zero
  • mmaguy
    mmaguy
    Soul Shriven
    GT: muayjitsuboxer5
  • ZOS_MaryB
    Redirected to correct forum.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post
  • ItzZ_BLuE_XxXx
    ItzZ_BLuE_XxXx
    Soul Shriven
    mmaguy wrote: »
    GT: muayjitsuboxer5
    JuJu_314 wrote: »
    Im interested in your clan but.....I try to get on as much as possible but I am swamped at work some weeks, so I might play every other night or so. If that is ok, I am very interested.

GT: II Cr0ssFir3 II I = i's 0 = zero

both have been accounted and has been sent, thank you