The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elder CC Online. First of his name. King of Cracked Wood Cave. Harborage of trolls. Master Angler.

Methuselah2
Methuselah2
Soul Shriven
Edited by Methuselah2 on July 1, 2015 11:06AM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ggwp!
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand how your stats are so high. How is 60K magicka even possible?
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand how your stats are so high. How is 60K magicka even possible?

Emperor.
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobaal wrote: »

Emperor.

Wow, I had no idea! Thanks for the heads up.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • izjiz
    izjiz
    Fake clips, weren't enough jesus beams or snipes.

Nice try, nothing gets past me though.
    Izjiz - Dc NB v14
    Izjïz- EP temp v14
    CEzy - DC sorc v14
    cezy - DC dk v14
    Izjiz Jnr - AD DK v14
    īzjiz - DC NB ( khajit ) v14
    cEzy - EP Sorc - v1
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kobaal wrote: »

Emperor.

Wow, I had no idea! Thanks for the heads up.

You gain a 75% flat boost to your Stamina, Health, and Magicka pools when you are an active Emperor in Cyrodiil =). It used to be 100%, but it was then subject to caps, so today it actually is stronger overall as a result post-1.6 even with the percentage being tuned downwards a bit to compensate for the cap removals. The highest amount of Magicka you could run in-game at this point in time with the Emperor bonuses is in the neighborhood of, assuming a player with 400 Champion Points, 85K (85,000) magicka, leaving room for an Undaunted set bonus such as the Engine Guardian in the mix or another crafted set to fit a defensive trait such as nirnhoned there. Eschewing those, the maximum in that scenario would land right around 87.5-88K ;). These numbers are only obtainable on a nightblade.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on July 1, 2015 11:50AM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'something something ep is in CWC something something 'they have a cave troll.... it's just methuselah'
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay...I can finally post on the forums again, nice vid meth! :D
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol that 22k cf. ouch
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    Great video meth
    Da Sandman

Havöc
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay another video showcasing how AD gives EP AP.
    This one was rekt by Zenimax