The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

whats better

chevalierknight
chevalierknight
✭✭✭
Im nightblade whats better redused cost or regen for stam
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reduced cost.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason Reduced Cost is better is that much of the time you'll find it's all you need, but if you begin to get starved of stamina in particular situations then you can always pop some +Stam food or regen drink to tide you over a short-term problem; personally I usually prefer regen over a larger pool but others prefer a bigger pool.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    The reason Reduced Cost is better is that much of the time you'll find it's all you need, but if you begin to get starved of stamina in particular situations then you can always pop some +Stam food or regen drink to tide you over a short-term problem; personally I usually prefer regen over a larger pool but others prefer a bigger pool.

Would a bigger pool be better for burst from stealth?
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It would be, but remember what cost you pay for getting food instead of drinks. Drinks will keep you fighting even in the middle of prolonged combat, whereas once you have expanded your resources when you are using food, you'll have a hard time regaining it back.

This is assuming you don't have any +regen set bonuses, but seeing as you are building for stealth damage, I doubt you'll have any +regen anyway.
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    DeanTheCat wrote: »

It would be, but remember what cost you pay for getting food instead of drinks. Drinks will keep you fighting even in the middle of prolonged combat, whereas once you have expanded your resources when you are using food, you'll have a hard time regaining it back.

This is assuming you don't have any +regen set bonuses, but seeing as you are building for stealth damage, I doubt you'll have any +regen anyway.

Yeh i have a rule if i cant kill them in my first burst i roll with bow passive mist form out stealth try agine or bug out
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeanTheCat wrote: »

Yeh i have a rule if i cant kill them in my first burst i roll with bow passive mist form out stealth try agine or bug out

That may work vs mediocre players but that will almost never work vs decent players. Trust me. I kill many wannabe "gankers" every time I enter Cyrodiil. Have a backup plan for melee fighters who close in, or you are nothing more then a walking sack of 900AP.

In your case, a decent player will snare you, then bleed you or DoT you to death. Roots also counter mist form, and DoT damage is unmitigated by mist form. Jesus Beam will also reduce you to cinders if fired by a properly built Templar. A skilled tracker is also capable of tracking you over vast distances. It is rather easy to track escaping players if you know how they think and the skills they use.
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

My guides:
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    You can roll then dark cloak to remove all that
  • DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Cloak can be countered, and Dark Cloak doesn't remove snares. Radient Magelight, Piercing Mark, Revealing Flare, Detection Potion, Caltrops... The list just goes on and on.
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat

My guides:
  • Inactive Account
    Inactive Account
    ✭✭✭✭
    I prefer stamina regen. with stamina boosted food from provision.

The food increases your stamina pool, which increases your damage and the stamina regen... well..., increases your stamina regen.

I personally have both rings enchanted with it.