The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Players climbing to the sky

Makkir
Makkir
✭✭✭✭✭
Last night an EP nightblade started climbing into the sky about 25-20 meters above my head where he disappeared (I thought maybe he lagged and DC'd or something). Nope, he then reappeared and insta-gibbed from same position above my head. I didn't catch the exact spelling of the name of the player so I don't even know if it's worth submitting a bug report. I was on NA, Chillrend. Has anyone seen anything similar to this?
I will post screenshots when I get home in about 4 hours.
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lay off the skooma
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    I call dibs on naming this bug "The Stairway To Heaven".
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let me guess, you were just west of Aleswell and you are DC?
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlounderOG wrote: »
    I call dibs on naming this bug "The Stairway To Heaven".
    Sadly, this sounds more like the invis rock to heaven. But won't know till we see pics or get a geo on it.

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that Lucy in the sky with diamonds?
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wts flying ambrosia pst

rip decibel
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    Is that Lucy in the sky with diamonds?

LSD is a hell of a drug!
    Vehemence
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some rocks are not for everybody!
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry guys I passed out when I got home, I will do it tonight. I had a post up the night it happened with the pics included but it was deleted for naming and shaming even though I didn't name anyone nor did the pics show the player's name.
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What if we all take a guess who it was?

Frozn?
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is likely one of a few rocks east of Gladmist. They are rocks that are visible and cause collision to AD and EP players but to DC players the rocks aren't there. While you think the AD or EP players are exploiting they are actually just running on a rock. In fact if you are DC you have a far better way to exploit this 1 year old feature by standing under them inside the rock. They can't hit you because the rock causes collision for their aoes and single target attacks. Stay put in there, get stealth, sneak out, gank, and run back to St. Peter's rock to safely break LOS.

It's like a magical bunker just for DC! My guess it is will be there as long as there are still players in the game. Took them like 6 months just to fix some broken lights, not sure why that took priority but you can imagine that if it did, they might not even know or care about this.
    Edited by AhPook_Is_Here on June 30, 2015 11:39PM
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American