The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MY PVP EXPERIENCE

stormriderjj
Today I went on PVP for the first time and I was expecting it to be terrible I've never really been a PVP type before but I was pleased by how fun it was on ESO

Usually no one talks in such things but I found a few good lads and had a great laugh in the huge group we made (even made a few teammates for future PVP) :D
The fact that everyone was giving their opinions on what we should do strategy wise made the experience a lot better.
and rarest of all there were players were willing to help me out by explaining all types of things about ESO not just PVP but things I had no clue about in PVE (most people don't bother helping noobs they usually hate them. (A bit like how learner drivers annoy whoever is in the car behind them lol)

So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their experiences of PVP and any tips that they think would be helpful to beginners at such things. :D
Even if I get killed by a monster, I don’t want to lose to this game…to this world… No matter what!
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds awesome man welcome to Cyrodiil. Glad you see why a lot of us are really into it
  • stormriderjj
    ToRelax wrote: »

Thanks this was a good read
    JDar wrote: »
    That sounds awesome man welcome to Cyrodiil. Glad you see why a lot of us are really into it

Thanks and yep i can see why :)
    Even if I get killed by a monster, I don’t want to lose to this game…to this world… No matter what!
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As DeanTheCat says in his guides,

KNOW YOUR SURROUNDINGS as that can save your life,
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• DeanTheCat
    DeanTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh. I spot my guide.

Anyway, welcome to Cyrodiil :smile: The community is ESO is generally awesome, aside from the regular few bad apples. Your thread has me thinking though. Maybe I should write a guide one of these days to basic strategies used in Cyrodiil.
    Dean the Cat
    Somewhat Insane Puddicat
    EU-PC Megaserver; Ebonheart Pact, Alliance Rank 34
    This one hails from far Singapore, excuse this one for his high pings. He also apologizes for any formatting/spelling errors, as he tends to answer using a mobile device.

Insanity is the price of Knowledge. Herma-Mora and Sheogorath, this one bows before thee.

This one does not advocate for any class to be nerfed. There are far deeper underlying issues then a simple "Class Imbalance". The Champion System is the problem. Not classes.

Please read this before creating yet another nerf thread.

My guides:
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im a bad apple, forum bans galore.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • stormriderjj
    DeanTheCat wrote: »
    Heh. I spot my guide.

Anyway, welcome to Cyrodiil :smile: The community is ESO is generally awesome, aside from the regular few bad apples. Your thread has me thinking though. Maybe I should write a guide one of these days to basic strategies used in Cyrodiil.

Your guides are really helpful i didn't know you had done so many. they have helped me improve my build and how to die less often it would be great to see one for common strategies to help beginners/Vetrans B)