Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how to travel from cydIL to daggerfall?I'm at at a way shrine in cyrodil

purefitzzman
Can't see the map for daggerfall
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look around, it will be there. Are you sure you are at a wayshrine and not a transitus shrine? The transitus shrine is how you teleport to other keeps.. wayshrines will take you out of Cyrodiil.
    Edited by MissBizz on June 29, 2015 8:29PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Addihul
    Addihul
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta be in the top north western 2 areas. There are only 2 wayshrines you can use to port out to DC content. I'm hoping you are at those and not the Transit Shrines.
    Pevara La'Roche - NA / DC - The Order of Mundus - http://orderofmundus.com
  • purefitzzman
    I'm at the Southern rock Ways hire
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC, you should be able to zoom out of the Cyrodiil map using the right mouse button, then click on the zone you want to teleport to ...
    idea.gif
  • purefitzzman
    Xbox
  • purefitzzman
    Wow the Western gate is so far away through enemy area
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you need is to look for the "Glenumbra" map, that's the name of the zone you're looking for. Daggerfall is only the main city in Glenumbra. :)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• purefitzzman
    I'm trying to leave Cyrodil but I'm far away from Western travel shrine
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoom out on the map as far as it will go, then zoom out again, and you should get the map of Tamriel. From there, you can zoom into whichever zone you want to travel to.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • purefitzzman
    I can zoom out using xbox and change maps?
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow the Western gate is so far away through enemy area

Um, what faction are you? Were you trying to reach the DC zones by cutting through Cyrodiil?
    Edited by driosketch on June 29, 2015 9:31PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • purefitzzman
    Opps my mistake.I found out how to travel from map to map.This game has a huge learning curve for a newbe.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @purefitzzman Would you mind saying how you did it? Then we know better how to help the next person with this issue ;) For example, I know how you zoom out to the Tamriel map, but I don't know how you choose a zone map to zoom back in to.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • UTG_Zilla
    UTG_Zilla
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @purefitzzman Would you mind saying how you did it? Then we know better how to help the next person with this issue ;) For example, I know how you zoom out to the Tamriel map, but I don't know how you choose a zone map to zoom back in to.

On Xbox 1 to travel to different regions, go to a wayshrine and you'll see the region map, hold LT for a few seconds and it'll go to tamriel map and then hover over which region you want to go and hold RT. you can actually see all the way shrines to tele to in tamriel Map but it's a bit clustered. And if you keep holding LT it'll bring up a map of nirn (only of tamriel tho, no atmora/akavir/etc /:)

On ps4 I would imagine it's the exact same but with L2 and R2

Last edit: the same applies to city maps. Sometimes I'll be questing outside of a city but still technically be in city zone (i guess) so when I pull up map it's just the city and you'd have to hold LT to bring up region map. Little annoying but eh
    Edited by UTG_Zilla on June 30, 2015 10:53AM