The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Incredibly insulted by eso staff

Locket
Locket
Wtf I have a game here that I paid full price for that is completely unplayable and I can't even get a response?!?! I've played many MMOs and have never been so insulted and felt like the company doesn't care for me. I almost never post rants about this stuff because MMOs are by nature subject to issues but I feel like I've been swept under a rug. This is complete ***. My tickets go unanswered and my posts lay empty.
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello there, @Locket. We see that you received responses to both of your previously opened support tickets. If you never received these messages, we recommend adding noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com to your contacts, as this will help ensure that these emails don't get lost in any email junk features in the future.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    E-mail is hard.
  • Locket
    Locket
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/187945/havent-been-able-to-play-for-a-couple-days#latest now if only I can get a response to this. I can't even get into the game long enough to submit a ticket. I've tried the forums and twitter. I understand you're busy but I only buy a few games a year. This was one of them and I can't play it.
  • john.dale.gunningb16_ESO
    Welcome to the club still not got what I payed for nearly 3 weeks now, disgraceful company.
  • hibbles
    hibbles
    have you all completed the massive ?????Gb update game patch that is first prompted upon inserting your disc? ( you do the math after all the updates it used 13% of my 500Gb Hd) also you have to have a lot of free drive space I think 60Gb free. the first update upon inserting the disc took me a little over 3 hours and i have a pretty decent download speed between 20-30Mb/sec
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile 99.7% of PS4 ESO players continue to play and enjoy ESO oblivious to the fact there is a technical support forum for those who are having difficulties
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    *99.7%

* completely imaginary number ... well not if you are advanced maths inclined, perhaps fabricated would be better but then I risk offending clothiers.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend