Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO Plus

Eldercast
Eldercast
Hi guys

Ive been hearing about the recent problems with players that pre-ordered the Imperial Edition as well as ESO Plus, that it has been almost weeks on end and no one has received what they have paid for. I am just curious as to know, if I bought ESO Plus right now through the Playstation Store, would I receive it straight away?
  • ZephyrWestwind
    ZephyrWestwind
    ✭✭✭
    You should get the boost right away and the crowns within 24 hours. The problems you are seeing posted seem to be mostly pre-orders and packages deals. Except for Ireland, there seems to be a real problem with accounts located there.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    My experience is that buying Crowns and buying ESO + via the PSN store from my PS4 Crowns were received immediately and ESO+ was immediately active.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Eldercast
    Eldercast
    I just bought ESO + and it activated straight away, thank you so much guys for your help! Much appreciated.