Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A small *** please, its ok to say no.

lycanslerwb17_ESO
lycanslerwb17_ESO
✭✭✭
Hi, i haven't paid and played ESO properly since last November when my husband was diagnosed with Advanced Prostate Cancer. We gave up on paying sub fees since we spent most of our time in hospitals etc. I wont go into detail.
Now that hubbies out, but in bed recuperating, i have bought him an xbox one, and the ESO game, but have just found out we are to late to transfer our chars over.
We love the game, and was wondering was there any chance to transfer just one char over please. I will understand if you say no, but it does not hurt to ask.

thank you

Sandy

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    The transfer offer was a once in a lifetime offer that was done as compensation for the delayed console release. So the formal answer is no.

It is possible that, considering the story, they make an exception, but I doubt it will be done as a reaction to a public post. The reason is that then others are going to demand the same treatment.

I think the best chance you have is by opening a support ticket and ask ZoS directly to make an exception.

Much good luck, and speedy recovery for hubbie!
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • lycanslerwb17_ESO
    lycanslerwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thats ok, its not majorly important in my life, i just wanted to ask. Wish i knew earlier tho.my fault, lol.