The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DRAGONS???????????

djblazeapound
djblazeapound
Soul Shriven
So where are all the giant, scaled, fire breathing, flying monstrosities? That was one of the greatest additions to the franchise. So many times in Skyrim did I wish that I could hunt these beast with my online friends. Now that there is a chance for the experience to come to life has arrived, we are not given the opportunity. So who else would love the chance to battle against the Lord's of the skies?
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is not skyrim

We have titans in eso. They are close enough.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    maxresdefault.jpg
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, not to sound like a troll but it isn't Skyrim online. Dragons wouldn't pertain to the current Era and lore as they were not seen for another two Era's. As post above states, Titans! Fought my first one just the other day!
    XBL GT: CWB Hempire
    Bright moons guide your steps.