The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mages guild quest line bug?

Sceney
Sceney
I cant get the last one (The mad gods bargain) to start..
  • Adan
    Adan
    Soul Shriven
    Mine has done the same thing. I have all prerequesites filled to get the quest and shalidor and valaste are nowhere to be found. I have tried a myriad of "fixes" support chat suggested but not one of them worked. Kind of a pain because they take about a week to send each email and the fix does nothing. Waiting on their fourth email now... Really wish they would fix this as the reward for the final quest can be quite beneficial...
  • usula
    usula
    ✭✭
    I am having the same issue. I've reached all the prerequisite lvls in Mage guild level which is 5 and am already at VR2 on my character. Been to most all of mages guild halls. No Shalidor or Valaste anywhere.