The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Friends List and Glitchy controls

PatWang5000
PatWang5000
Soul Shriven
Good morning. I have been without a friends list since the most recent update. I have also been having some SERIOUS control issues such as horrible input lag and complete loss of character control. As of this posting i have tried several different things. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game. No love there. I have tried deleting all of my save game data with the same results. No fix. My other friends aren't having these issues. So im going to assume the fault is on your end ESO. PLEASE provide a fix for this issue. I bought the game to play with my friends.
  • zzdavlan
    zzdavlan
    Input lag is amazingly bad, like 4 second after I press the trigger before the sword comes out and also im in a group with my friend who isn't on my friends list in this game, give your coders some bananas because they are obviously just monkeys.