Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Knights of the Crimson Dawn-recruiting members

JakxAtak
JakxAtak
We are looking for people who are looking for laid back experience but willing to play the game! Pvp and dungeon oriented willing to do group activity! No kids adult content guild. Don't take everything so serious join us and have fun playing the game and kicking some arse at the same time! We are mainly dominion alliance but accept other ones but apparently they don't let different alliances play together. Go figure it is like WoW lol. Msg me on Xbox or in game name is the same ;)
  • JakxAtak
    JakxAtak
    And as well just so you know real life comes first and I mostly an evening and weekend game or because of job and real-life things that happen. So I u as well just so you know real life comes first and I mostly an evening and weekend game or because of job and real-life things that happen. So I understand when people can't be on as well but we try to stay active as possible and keep things going.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget that prospective members will need to know whether you play on the NA or EU server!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • JakxAtak
    JakxAtak
    NA server
  • ZOS_MaryB
    Redirected to XBox One - NA : Guild Recruitment.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post
  • JakxAtak
    JakxAtak
    Ty