Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you get to visit skyrim and other places later in the game?

RileyCnr
RileyCnr
Soul Shriven
I love being in the AD but at some point id like to go to places like skyrim with the AD will that happen or do i need another play through..
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    After finishing the main storyline you will be sent to other alliances: first Ebonheart and later Daggerfall.
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    After finishing the main storyline you will be sent to other alliances: first Ebonheart and later Daggerfall.

Yessir

Oh and I think there should be a limit to how many people can use our sig :)
    When he posted that earlier today I knew I had to use it lol
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington