Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player! lv 12, seeking some help from experienced players..

Skr1pted
Skr1pted
I heard that we can get bit from a vampire, or werewolf for good perks.. thing is i dont know any infos bout them..

Im a NB redguard lv 12.. going full stamina build ( 2h ) which of the 2 is the right choice for me?

also if anyone can hook me up, i only got 2k atm and i heard to get bit from other players u gotta pay 5k or more.. if its okay, ill give u all my money right now and pay you the rest once i get the money?

im ingame right now if anyone can ;)
  • Skr1pted
    Skr1pted
    EDIT: my account id is @sazirgaming and my iGN is Peekabo o
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a PC player, but I would say Werewolf when you are a stamina build. WW has 15% stamina regen in combat even when you are not in werewolf form.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Skr1pted
    Skr1pted
    I am a PC player, but I would say Werewolf when you are a stamina build. WW has 15% stamina regen in combat even when you are not in werewolf form.

oh thanks!

btw do u mind givin me a bite :D?
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't, but you posted in Daggerfall Covenant so I assume you are DC. I am Ebonheart Pact so I can not bite you if you are.

Edit: I mentioned I played on a PC, because I thought you were a console player. But I could be wrong about that.
    Edited by The Uninvited on June 21, 2015 10:00PM
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Skr1pted
    Skr1pted
    I wouldn't, but you posted in Daggerfall Covenant so I assume you are DC. I am Ebonheart Pact so I can not bite you if you are.

Edit: I mentioned I played on a PC, because I thought you were a console player. But I could be wrong about that.

oh that sucks, cant bite other factions =[ and yea PC, MASTER RACE!