Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild/people to quest with. EU server

zer0ryd3r
zer0ryd3r
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone. Level 12 Breton DK looking for people to play with. Been trying to complete spindleclutch but trying to group up as a solo leaves you in the queue too long. I"m american but on the EU server as that is the only way i could play on launch day and didnt want to start character over on american servers.

XBone GT: Nat3dAWg
  • ZombiePigHam
    Hey I'll add you, I'm a lvl 16 Breton Dragonknight - been wanting to do Spindleclutch for a while now but same problem! My gamertag is: ZombiePigHam
    Xbox One gamertag: ZombiePigHam
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may like to check out the Xbox One - EU Guild Recruitment section and see if anything takes your fancy.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • xMURDERF4CEx
    xMURDERF4CEx
    Soul Shriven
    add me I'm a level 15 Orc Templar xMURDERF4CEx