Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolves in Ebonheart Pact

Spartan4369
Spartan4369
Soul Shriven
So I was wondering, as I haven't been playing the game long and I've just made it to The Rift. Where do werewolves spawn in the rift and when?
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    If you google that question, you will find a lot of information. A lot of mystery in the topic your asking. Some say only during a full moon and some have claimed they have seen them at other times.

They are spawning though, a guild member was bitten earlier this week. He was lucky as the werewolf was killed within seconds of spawning. Rumor has it they are charging 40K-60K for a bite on the consoles. So those infected are killing the spawns.
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
    High Warlord of The Dark Knights
    PSN: RatedOld
  • Spartan4369
    Spartan4369
    Soul Shriven
    There's also a ton of scammers saying they will bite you for gold or items and then they take them and run off
  • HGW
    HGW
    Soul Shriven
    Best bet, if you want to be a wolf, join a wolf guild
  • kevto
    kevto
    Soul Shriven
    HGW wrote: »
    Best bet, if you want to be a wolf, join a wolf guild

It's actually pretty hard for those, at least I'm struggling to find one. PS4 EU. Anyhow, maybe it's more fun if I can pull it off by killing a werewolf myself or whatsoever is necessary to become one without getting bitten by one another player.
    Edited by kevto on June 23, 2015 12:59PM
    onlinegamer499 PS4/EU
  • shadowminor
    Just keep trying. Go to the shrine and maybe you will get a lucky free bite.
    After everyone in my guild has been turned, one a week I plan on going there and biting a random person.