Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf / tide questions

undefeatdgaul
undefeatdgaul
✭✭✭
Hey people everybody says riften but I'm in Daggerfall the werewolves come to Bangkorai correct?

-Also everybody says check the tides at riften docks but again I'm in Daggerfall and I don't see how I can get to riften docks so is there a place in my region I can check the tide?
-I've seen about 5 different things regarding when the moons change and the cycles is there a factual time the moons cycle and a way to know when the wolves/vamps will be out?

I found a good camp spawn spot the other day and got bit but I cured it because it just wasn't good for my build so I've been wanting to be a wolf bad but I can't narrow down the time to be there. If anybody can help me out/ give some wisdom I would really appreciate it most people won't help with a gun to there head.

GT: undefeatdgaul
Xbox one
NA server / Daggerfall

Thank you!!!
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    I meant VAMP *** spawn spot. I can't find an edit on the mobile version sorry
  • butoijo
    butoijo
    Vamp or wolf will appear every 3 nights game time, it will random. Sometime vamp will appear 2 in a row.

1 Day in game is 5,5 hours real time, night is 1,5 hours.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Just to add to what butoijo said...Vamps and werewolves only appearing under certain moons no longer applies (if it ever did). Therefore, you do not need to worry about checking the tide or anything like that. This is information from PC launch when everyone was trying to figure out how vampire/werewolf worked. People theorized the moon cycle was involved, but that doesn't seem to be the case now and it may never have been.