Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Leveling my vampire skill tree

mrillest
mrillest
Anyone know how to level it fast? Seems like the werewolves in my guild hit level 6 in an hour or so and it takes forever to even level the vamp tree one time.
  • MerlinGambino
    Any way you could give me a bite? I would be willing to help with whatever else you would need.
    My gt is: MerlinGambino
    MageLife
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any way you could give me a bite? I would be willing to help with whatever else you would need.
    My gt is: MerlinGambino

A vampire can't bite untill he is rank 6. So the answer is very likely no (cause the OP wants to know how to level it). There is a sticky in the player helping player section of the forum. that is the appropiate place to ask.

@OP
    The vampire skillline levels different then the werewolf one. Werewolf level when they use werewolf skills (and apparantly this is faster if you kill a lot of bosses). Vampires level by gaining XP (regardless if you use the vampire skills or not).

Cause the system is designed that you are a vampire at level 40 or up, the levelling is significantly slower if you get a bite at lower levels. I got a vamprie bite at level 17. The first 3 levels took me bout 2-3 weeks (playing 2-3 hours every evening). The last 3 levels happened in 3 days. The simple reason was that I levelled up and was getting more XP cause of that.

So the system is different. The time needed is bout the same IF you get the bite at level 40, but if you become a vampire at lower level, it goes a lot slower.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • DanLikesDam
    Great info here that I didn't know, thanks
  • Lightshot
    Lightshot
    Soul Shriven
    It levels way faster once you hit 30. I don't think the skill was intended for lower levels, anyone who got it in their teens or early 20's can attest to the difficulty of finishing the quest line to get turned when your not high enough.
  • mrillest
    mrillest
    Yeah , I'm level 36 now I notice it going a lot faster each time I level up.