Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about undauted sets

Teridaxus
Teridaxus
✭✭✭✭✭
At the moment undauted bastion, infaltraitor and unweaver use the breton style. Is that a placeholder?
I heard and saw concept art of a special undauted motif, looking like roman gladiators.

Any idea if that undauted style will replace the currrent breton one or are new undauted sets in work?
I use hist bark and bastion and i love my breton knight. Everyone else wears the same armours, coloured in the same boring red and black.

I know about the lion guard costume, but it's different and not dyeable.

.... DON'T FORCE ME TO USE FOOTMAN!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have just finished the "This ones on me" Achievement. I have to say the only thing consistent I have noticed about the Undaunted people I have talked to in the taverns is the inconsistency of their armor styles. I am not even sure if any of their armor styles match. Strange the drops would be just one motif.

Edited by Nestor on June 18, 2015 8:09PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .... DON'T FORCE ME TO USE FOOTMAN!
    So help me, I will hold you down and force that footman's gear on you!!!! I'm even going to make you dye it red and black!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)