Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The bargains end quest VR4

NafyusPSN
NafyusPSN
Hello everyone. I'm playing Aldmeri Dominion but I'd like to know if there is anyway I can do The Bargains End quest over in Shadowfen before reaching VR level.

Thank you
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm afraid not. To complete quests in the other alliance territories, you either need to complete the Main Quest or start new characters in those alliances.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • NafyusPSN
    NafyusPSN
    Enodoc wrote: »
    I'm afraid not. To complete quests in the other alliance territories, you either need to complete the Main Quest or start new characters in those alliances.

Thank you Enodoc. Can the rewards be used on all your characters? So when I get the Skeletal Visage can I then use it on my Aldmeri Character, or transfer it?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, now that costumes like Skeletal Visage are stored in Collections, they function more like a toggle than an item, and can be used on any characters.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • NafyusPSN
    NafyusPSN
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Yeah, now that costumes like Skeletal Visage are stored in Collections, they function more like a toggle than an item, and can be used on any characters.

Thanks again