The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Voice issue while in cyrodiil? Been like this for a good 3 or 4 days now..

j_labbeb16_ESO
j_labbeb16_ESO
✭✭✭
When ever I'm in Cyrodiil I can't use area chat or guild chat.. to add I don't think anyone can yet I've not see one post about this?

When your in cyrodiil the game continueslly tries to put you into area chat with the count down from 5 but then it bounces you out and counts down again non stop for as long as your in cyrodiil.

Same goes when trying to switch to guild chat.

Taking communication away extremely cripples pvp, I find I'm forces to stand near a res area spamming the "do you wanna join a group" emote. Party chat works great and I've ran very successful 24man raid groups over the last few days but for all the time I'm wasting logging into eso, waiting in que to get into cyrodiil because all pvp matches are full then having to start up a group if my guild doesn't already have one going...

Why am I not getting a butt-load of emperor points for my efforts of doing this?

Why is this not on the top of the page?

Why haven't something that cripples the game been addressed?