Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how to go back to main quest

MADCIBERKITER
I was given a quest by queen Ayreen but my rank was still to low. I abandon the quest but cant figure out how to do it? Can you help?
  • MADCIBERKITER
    I mean, I can't figure out how to get this quest! I have been doing many side quest I even try to go back and see the queen in skywatch but no dialogue get triggered! Please ESO community, help!
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you abandon a quest, it can be retaken by talking the questgiver. This is not always the same person that you talked for who had the last objective. For example, if you finished the quests at Skywatch (and the towns icon on the map is white), you get a quest to go to dawnbreak. Once you arrive there you will get a new quest called Through the ashes. So if you finished "to dawnbreak" and abanded the follow up quest "through the ashes", you need to talk to that questgiver (canonreeve).

The "previous quest" and "next quests" on this website helps a lot on browsing through the quests:
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:To_Dawnbreak

Also check the towns like skywatch, dawnbreak etc. to see if the icons turned white on the map.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • MADCIBERKITER
    Thank you so much, I will follow your advice and thank you also for the link this is very helpfull and full of diverse infos! Have a good game!
  • ZOS_MaryB
    Moving this thread to correct location: Aldmeri Dominion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post