Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

21 spots open: AFK @ Rawl'kha Outlaw Refuge (5/1/17) [NA] Trade Guild w/o recurring fees

Seepuh
Seepuh
✭✭
Our guild, AFK, has been constantly hovering around 490 to 500 members since launch. Because of substantial reserves built up by current and former members we have an initial 5,100G store fee.

Failure to deposit within your first three days will result in probation and then removal.
Information on our guild is below, so if we line up with a guild of which you want to be a part, join us via signing the topic below.

We generally focus on areas that do not require an exorbitant fee to get a trader. The reason is to keep more gold in our members' pockets by not requiring recurring fees.
PS4 Community (Message boards for guild) AFK Guild (ESO)
Member Perks:
1. Guild artisans listing of trusted crafters with all traits, most motifs
2. Secured guild assets (have never, and will never, have a bank thief)
3. Guild has been in existence since week three of launch with the same active and ethical guild leader who has an excellent reputation as a fair and trustworthy person.

Our model was formerly a no trader fee guild that relied for six months on member contributions and guildleader funding. For a few months in 2015 we switched to a hybrid premium/free setup that alternated traders weekly but that did not work out as well as hoped. AFK has since retained a no-weekly-fee model (other than the initial fee to be fair to existing members who have paid in over the months) until server shut down or a potential guild dissolution way down the road.

__________________Fee Guidelines__________________
*New members deposit 5,100G upon joining AFK to access the traders, internal store and ancillary guild services.

What do I have to do as a member?
We have only two recurring requirements to remain in AFK:
A- Buy or sell via the guild store (frequently but by no means exclusively).
B- Read the message of the day "MOTD" in the guild interface menu to follow quarterly inactivity checks (deposit a de minimis amount of gold (less than 10G) to establish active members vs. inactive members) as well as check your roster rank quarterly to ensure you are not on probation for failure to comply (or if I missed your deposit.)

This way proceeds are going back to the reserve so we can continue to bid effectively on a trader each week. I remove those taking up space and open spots on a quarterly basis to free up spots for those actively participating and capitalizing on our guild's synergy. Those removed members will need to repay the 5,100G to the guild bank as if they were a new member because they weren't contributing towards traders by the guild's cut on sales.

C About the guild leader:
I realize there is a custodian nature in running a guild and I have run several guilds in the past as a treasurer or quartermaster in Everquest, WoW, and a few text-based MUDs. I am also a currently licensed CPA in public accounting and my intent for forming this was to grow a giant network in which players could buy, sell, trade and prosper. With no intention of taking advantage of people, the day an auction house is put in this game then we will distribute residual funds to remaining members. I have a second account which sells items from the guild bank and deposits the proceeds back into the guild bank so that the guild's assets and my personal assets are not co-mingled. I do stack from time to time if we are near the 500 guild bank item limit.
Finally, I am frequently personally thanked via PSN/in-game mail messages by several of AFK's awesome members for being a great GM/GL an/or how much they enjoy the guild.We have had dozens of members join and stay since launch in June 2015. Returning ESO players reach out to me for an invite back (and are invited so long as we have room) after finding they were removed while playing FO4 and other games.

You may respond to this thread for you and your friends to join the queue for invites. Invitations go out on a first in, first out basis. Thank you for your interest!
Edited by Seepuh on May 2, 2017 1:12AM
PSN: Seepuh
Guild: AFK Our massive NA trade guild spanning all factions!

One man with courage makes a majority.
  • Seepuh
    Seepuh
    ✭✭
    @ 55
    Edited by Seepuh on October 10, 2015 6:06PM

• Seepuh
    Seepuh
    ✭✭
    @ 97
    Edited by Seepuh on October 10, 2015 6:06PM

• Lemonaded
    Lemonaded
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Lemonaded6
  • XxArcadeFirexX
    XxArcadeFirexX
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: XxArcadeFirexX

Thanks!
  • SaintSteele
    SaintSteele
    Soul Shriven
    PSN SaintSteele

Thanks!
  • explodncupcakes
    explodncupcakes
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Explodncupcakes
  • ZestfulScott
    ZestfulScott
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: ZestfulScott
  • ZestfulScott
    ZestfulScott
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: L0veablej03y
    The 0's are zeros
  • java34nub18_ESO
    pSN: eL-J4VA-
  • Daedric27
    Daedric27
    dimeoflage22 Looking for fellow makers and traders would appreciate an invite
  • alexjbuck
    alexjbuck
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: VoloAltus

This sounds real nice,
    Thanks!
  • Seepuh
    Seepuh
    ✭✭
    I got everyone up through VoloAltus this morning

• JediRift
    JediRift
    ✭✭✭
    Add: EWOKGHOST
    [Arcane] is recruiting! Daggerfall PS4 NA PvP/PvE - 400+ active members ~ Main recruitment thread ~ www.facebook.com/ArcaneGuild
  • Blackninja024
    Blackninja024
    Soul Shriven
    PSN Blackninja024

Would love to join for trading power!

Please add me :dizzy:
  • freehugsz
    freehugsz
    Soul Shriven
    PSN sixual_deviate

power to the merchant!!
  • Felgor
    Felgor
    ✭✭
    PSN: SharpShooter0073
    Felgor of Pellinor - Breton Templar
  • handsomedisease
    handsomedisease
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: dougydecimate
  • Xani
    Xani
    Soul Shriven
    If there's any room remaining, I'd love to join!

PsN: KoolJohn
  • JustGresh
    JustGresh
    PSN: JustGresh

I'm definitely interested
  • pinfabobo
    pinfabobo
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: shadow501064
  • RIP_VanWinkle83
    RIP_VanWinkle83
    PSN: RIP_VanWinkle83 -
    VR14 Templar - Master Crafter in all Crafting Disciplines. 8/9 - 9/9 Traits Researched.
  • Robert_xz
    Robert_xz
    PSN: Robert_xz
  • WretchedAdolfo
    Please invite

WretchedAdolfo
    VR1 Temp
  • kautzryanub17_ESO
    kautzryanub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: Slydac
  • Paulngnyc
    Paulngnyc
    Buttonfly
    Invite please
  • Soultwister
    Please send me an invite.

psn: Mgoblue49

Thank you.
  • KlowninReaper
    Psn- KlowninReaper
  • SuperDavonnte
    SuperDavonnte
    Soul Shriven
    PSN - SuperDavonnte
    PSN - RRed_savage (Friend)
  • mellostoneub17_ESO
    Psn: mellostone
  • Dc4907
    Dc4907
    PSN DC4907 count me in thanks
    We cannot do anything without the donations from people like you. NMSI.org/give/david-rochelle-voorhis