The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't play for more than 10 minutes. Please help.

scoreupski
It's been three days now and I finally am able to post on the forums.
Now, I've been able to easily sign into both servers without waiting. However, 10 minutes into the game I'm not able to attack NPCs or open doors. After about one minute of this 'freeze' I either get booted to the ESO home screen with error code 303 or booted to the PS home screen with error code CE-34878-0. This has only happened to me in ESO. Destiny, NBA 2k15, FIFA 15, and Minecraft all run fine.

Does anyone have a fix for this...please.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• scoreupski
    Yeah I know that, but this only happens with ESO. Destiny never did this to me. It's an ESO problem that is still affecting me.