The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Still getting error

Kexlar
Kexlar
Anyone else getting Internal Error message when trying to log in? Also being stuck in a 30 second Queue for more than 10 mins?
I thought they sorted this out.
  • lakaisl
    lakaisl
    ✭✭✭
    Same here.... This is getting quite annoying.
  • FantasyMeister
    Kexlar wrote: »
    Anyone else getting Internal Error message when trying to log in? Also being stuck in a 30 second Queue for more than 10 mins?
    I thought they sorted this out.

Yes, I was just watching some E3 streams then fancied a little TESO before the next stream, getting exactly the same symptoms, looks like the login server might be playing up on EU Megaserver again. Just checked the NA Megaserver and I can login there no problem.
  • FantasyMeister
    I shut down the game, went back to dashboard, restarted the game, managed to login to the EU server this time. So I'll tentatively suggest that they've done something and you might get in now.
  • Rinzler79
    Rinzler79
    Soul Shriven
    I'm so glad they dropped the compulsory monthly charge for this ***. Moved from the woodworking place to bank then got kicked off stating my internet connection was not active.

Always funny how connectivity issues are the customers fault and not the tight arsed wankers who run the game but won't pay up for better servers.

Also glad I got the disc for this game as I don't think I can play this garbage much longer, patience is wearing very thin indeed.

PSN - Rinzler79 playstation4
  • scoreupski
    Rinzler79 wrote: »

Also glad I got the disc for this game as I don't think I can play this garbage much longer, patience is wearing very thin indeed.

Same here. I've been able to play for about 10 minutes before getting kicked offline. Glad I bought the disc because I'm one day away from returning it.
  • derwin0
    derwin0
    Kicking myself for getting the digital copy of it. If I had gotten the physical disc, it would already have been returned.
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    RACE: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    Server: NA (North America)
    Client: PS4
    PSN: Derwin0

Due to frequent crashes, I asked PSN for a refund. I might rebuy the game if they ever get their act together.