Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bug entering crypt in city under siege quest.

Fier
Fier
Soul Shriven
I went to enter the crypt to meet the quest NPC Tanval Indoril when I seem to have fallen half way through the floor. I can hear the door opening and closing and see other players pets but not the players themselves. I also seem to be looking from the height as if my head were cut off. I have tried the Get me Unstuck command but only lost money while reappearing in same location. First or third person views don't change anything. Can't jump nor look around.

Not sure if I should restart or wait so one of the customer service agents can see what's going on.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    First thing to try is relogging .... lag can sometimes cause a gap in the floor before its created on your console

If that doesnt work and the unstuck dont work, you may have to port to a friend or guild member
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Fier
    Fier
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks. I had to restart the game. I tried to log out but it froze on the loading page. Oh well new game. To be expected for the first while. I'm not concerned.

Thanks for your help.