Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stat range on some items ?

Grazzt
Grazzt
✭✭✭
Hello everyone !

I have a question about some equipment stats : I'm currently wearing Iron Sabatons, which have 241 Armor, and I found some other Iron Sabatons, with a green name, who have Armor of "216/269" ... but what does that mean ?

Is the Armor 216 or 269 ?
Or does it change according to ... something ?

Thanks !
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That means the armor on those green boots is 269 but they are damaged, so in the current state only protect for 216. You can repair the green boots and they will be good for 269. You can repair items by visiting a merchant and selecting the repair tab
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Grazzt
    Grazzt
    ✭✭✭
    Ah excellent, I didn't know that !
    That actually makes sense and adds another layer of immersion ;)
    Thanks a lot !
    Edited by Grazzt on June 14, 2015 2:42PM
  • Xzien
    Xzien
    ✭✭✭
    lol, dat immersion is gonna be a bugger when you get into the veteran dungeons. Armor can take damage from combat and from getting killed, though it won't take damage in Cyrodil. Make sure you have lots of gold later on as repairing your armor can get pricey. Alternatively you can purchase repair kits or complete writs for a chance at getting repair kits. You can use these to repair a single piece of armor. There are also crown repair kits that repair all your armor in one go.
    THE DOCTA MCSAUCE OF NERDSAUCE
    Sorry bruh, I can't heal stupid.
    Xzien - Argonian Templar, Healer, Master Crafter
    Stop-Hitting-Yourself - Argonian Templar, Tank
    Kara Al'Ruk - Dunmer Sorcerer, Stamina DPS
    Daro'Zharr - Khajiit Nightblade, Murderous Kleptomaniac

I run the Tamriel Trade Center guild to organize scanning. Message me in-game at @Docta_Mcasty if you want to help out.